Do you remember those frosted animal crackers from your childhood? The unforgettable waxy frosting bright pink and was hardly identifiable as any recognizable animal. Plus, we’re not so sure why they were called cracker when they were very clearly a cookie. They fell somewhere between a sugar cookie and a shortbread cookie.
We really enjoy this dip. Not only does it taste wonderful, but it just simply looks fun to eat. Animal crackers… er, cookies, make an excellent dipping vessel; specifically the unfrosted variety. The dip brings the sweetness the cookies lack, yet not overly sweet thanks to the vanilla yogurt.
It’s a great dip for any little girl’s birthday party and it’s designed to please the masses. Give it a shot and you’ll find yourself pleasantly surprised!
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 containerCool Whip
- 1½ cup Vanilla GReek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Animal Crackers
- Combine all the ingredients, except the animal crackers and sprinkles, in a larger mixing bowl.
- Mix until thouroughly combined.
- Refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Top with rainbow sprinkles
- Serve with animal crackers as the dipping vessel. Enjoy!