Normally, we’d preface this recipe with how the salty bacon pairs nicely with gooey cheese and sour pickles, but if you’re not into this sort of thing… you’ll probably snicker and be on your way.
However, for those of you who stuck around, this slider is the perfect late-night food. PERIOD. If you’ve ever had “one of those nights”, you’ll know what I mean. It combines all those wonderful flavors you crave after a night of drinking and having fun. This grilled cheese slider is easy to make and serves a crowd.
***This slider is also perfect for pregnant woman too!
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese (your choice!)
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 8 picks slices
- 1 bag of potato chips
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Slice the King's Hawaiian rolls in half and place bottom half in a prepared baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 of the shredded cheese, bacon, pickles and a couple handfuls of potato chips on top.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Replace the top half of the rolls.
- Pour melted butter over the top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve!