Eggs are in! And we’re just getting started with all the various ways we can prepare them. Here, we take the traditional boring deviled egg and make it all grown up with crispy bacon and blue cheese. It’s time to start rethinking the deviled egg!
In case 6 eggs (12 deviled eggs) aren’t enough got you, this recipe easily doubles, triples… whatever the scenario calls for.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, halved and yolks separated
- 2 tbsp bacon, cooked & chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard and blue cheese. Add salt & pepper. Stir in bacon.
- Divide the yolk mixture among the egg halves.
- Top with additional bacon crumbs and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can easily 2x, 3x or 4x this recipe!