You might not consider this a healthy treat, but think about it… compared to ice-cream or even frozen yogurt, this sweet treat is all kinds of healthy. The banana and yogurt are far better options than heavy cream and sugar, while the strawberry milk adds a bit of sweetness without overdoing it.
Even though we made these for the kids, we have to admit we indulged in one or two ourselves too!
- 1 large banana or 2 small bananas
- 1 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup strawberry milk (probably Nestle Quick)
- 1/2 Cup dry cereal, Fruity Pebbles
- Using your stand mixer, mix the banana until smooth.
- Slowly add in milk and yogurt until blended.
- Stop the mixer and fold in cereal by hand.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for about 8 hours.