Although this recipe seems simple, it’s actually really addicting. I won’t name names, but someone I know chowed down on quite a bit of these!
Bacon and Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
Write a review
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9" deep-dish baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Separate the refrigerated homestyle biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- In medium bowl, mix the biscuit pieces and melted butter. Add the ranch dressing and mix, mozzarella cheese and cooked bacon. Gently stir to coat biscuits.
- Pour into the prepared deep-dish baking pan in one even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Chow down!
Food Done Good http://fooddonegood.com/