If you aren’t familiar with cuban sandwiches, you should be! These are so good and now you can make them for parties. Just be warned… you might not want to share them!
Cuban Party Sliders on King's Hawaiian Rolls
Write a review
- 24 pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 lb. sliced ham
- 1/2 lb. pulled pork
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- 6 sandwich- sliced pickles
- 1-2 tbsp mayonaise
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat your oven to 325° F
- Half Hawaiian rolls and place bottom of the rolls in the baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Layer ham, pulled pork, cheese, pickles and replace the top of the rolls.
- Mix together butter, dijon mustard and minced onion. Pour dijon mixture over the top of the rolls.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes until the top of the rolls are toasted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove from the baking pan, cut and enjoy!
Food Done Good http://fooddonegood.com/