Hey… don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! If you’re looking for something different and new for brunch, lunch… well, any time of day really, this is something you’ve gotta try!
Normally, we’d probably opt for Popeye’s Chicken, but in this case, KFC does pretty well too! Why go through the mess of making fried chicken yourself where there’s plenty of great options out there!
- ~1 lb of your favorite fried chicken bites (aka popcorn chicken!)
- 6 frozen Belgian waffles, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Butter a casserole dish and layer chicken, waffle pieces and cheddar.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper and maple syrup.
- Pour over chicken, cheese and waffles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake at 325-degrees for 45 minutes.
- Blow minds!