I’ve got a few kids that go bonkers over s’mores, but the last thing I want is one of them poking the other’s eye out with a hot coat hanger. Plus, no more tears from burnt marshmallows (unless you like ’em that way!) or dropped treats in the fire. This super simple recipe is perfect for kids, but you can opt for dark chocolate and get creative with the dipping vessel and you’ve got yourself a dessert for an older crowds too!
If you’re not into the peanut butter, swap out the peanut butter chips for Rolos, white chocolate chips or fun-sized candy bars… really, anything will work!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reeses Peanut Butter chips
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 box of graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Layer chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in a cast iron skillet or oven safe dish. Top with a single layer of marshmallows.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes at 450 F until the marshmallows are toasted and golden on top.
- Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted, then dip in!