Are you looking for a lunch that’ll serve a crowd? If so, this sandwich has it all: bacon, avocado, ranch, chicken… you name it!
We liked it served warm, but on a hot summer day, it’d also be great cold too!
Bacon-Avocado-Ranch Chicken French Bread Sandwich
Write a review
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1.5 cups shredded cheese
- 1 french bread loaf
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Slice french loaf horizontally and add chicken mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375-degree F for 10-15 minute.
- Slice into sections, serve and enjoy!
Food Done Good http://fooddonegood.com/