The greatest thing about this dish is it’s simplicity. It uses many of the same ingredients we use every morning for breakfast… eggs, bacon and some cheese. That’s it. Add in a roll of crescent dough and some finishing touches and you have yourself and breakfast treat!
Also, if you’re one to often overcook or burn eggs, baking them in the oven gives you a much greater window to get the eggs just perfect!
- 4 eggs
- 1 roll crescent dough
- parmesan cheese
- 4 slice bacon, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Roll out the store-bought crescent dough onto a baking sheet and cut in half.
- Fold up the edges slightly on each dough piece, similar to the crust on a pizza.
- Drop two eggs on each "pizza" squares.
- Top with parmesan and cooked bacon.
- Cook in oven for 10-12 minutes.