Now, I wouldn’t recommend this breakfast casserole for everyday of the week, but for a special occasion… absolutely! It’s delicious and stays hot in the dish for a lot longer than a side of biscuits and gravy. Great for brunch too!
Breakfast Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
Write a review
- 2 cans Pilsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1lb. breakfast sausage
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 21/2 cups whole milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Open biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray,
- Layer half the quartered biscuits in the casserole dish and bake for 12 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook sausage.
- Stir in flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in milk and cook on low until gravy thickens.About 5 minutes or so.
- Pour gravy over partially-cooked biscuits in casserole dish.
- Top casserole with remaining quartered biscuits and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Food Done Good http://fooddonegood.com/