As a grown-up version of “pigs in a blanket“, this recipes rocks! It’s super simple to make and looks kinda cool too! Easy to make for a party with friends or weekend full of sports on TV. It couldn’t be any simpler… give it a shot!
As for dipping sauces… well, there’s plenty of choices: honey mustard, horseradish mayo, pizza sauce, ranch dressing, queso cheese dip, etc. If you you’re short on time we suggest a simple honey mustard using 2 parts mustard to 1 part honey.
- 3 Smoked Sausage Links (cooked)
- 1 package Refrigerated pizza dough
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut in thirds so you have three rectangles.
- Place a sausage at one end of the rectangle and roll in the dough.
- Place the seam side down and cut the dough wrapped sausages into approximately 8 1-inch slices.
- Place one slice in each muffin cup.
- If desired, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing sausage bites from the cups.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce!